The help documentation to support Drawtivity system administrators has been written and is now available for review.
This covers the main activities available to site administrators to facilitate their management of system users and the activities on the system:
- Searching for site users.
- Viewing user details and the activities authored by an individual user.
- Blocking a user from using the site when their behaviour warrants this.
- Receiving notifications about activities that have been reported as inappropriate.
- Blocking activities from being dispalyed on the site.